Webinar: Fibre Infrastructure in India today and tomorrow in Hyperscale data centres
Join AFL HS in collaboration with W.Media as we co-host our webinar: Fiber Infrastructure today and tomorrow in Hyperscale data centers. 17th November 2021, 11am-12:30pm Indian Standard Time (IST) The post Webinar: Fibre Infrastructure in India today and tomorrow in Hyperscale data centres appeared first on AFL Hyperscale.
17th November 2021
11am-12:30pm Indian Standard Time (IST)
All data leads to Hyperscale! Join AFL Hyperscale in collaboration with W.Media as we co-host an extensive networking & knowledge-sharing webinar, to discuss the latest developments and growth opportunities in the hyperscale data center industry.
Register below and join us as we discuss key topics, including:
- The Explosion of Hyperscale Data Centers
- Advancements in Fiber Infrastructure are shaping the Hyperscale Data Centers of tomorrow.
11:00 AM – 11:10 AM (IST)
Welcome address by W.Media team.
11:10 AM – 11:20 AM (IST)
AFL Hyperscale – Fireside Chat
Steve Althoff, President, AFL Hyperscale
Robert Dennelly (Bob) Director, Solutions Engineering, AFL Hyperscale
11:20 AM – 11:55 AM (IST)
Panel Discussion Theme: The explosion of hyperscale data centers
- The role of hyperscalers in developing the perimeter – The volume of data that exist is in direct correlation to where populations exist or maybe more; tackling the urgency crisis
- With an unprecedent increase in digital users & more companies looking at evolving digitally, what will data center industry look like by 2025
- The advent of 5G will empower new applications & technologies like AI, Iot, Automation, Blockchain will also need intelligent & well-grounded hyperscalers
- Integrating the fiber interconnections; hyperscalers also need to consider the capabilities of their wireless and fiber networks
- Sustainability & Energy Efficiency to bring in more remarkable developments that will drive 2022 & beyond
11:55 AM – 12:30 PM (IST)
Panel Discussion Theme: Advancements in fiber infrastructure shaping the Hyperscale data centers of tomorrow
- What are the future physical layer advancements expected within a data center, data center to data center, and data center to user.
- How will Single-mode and multimode be utilized in future data center networks?
- How can data centers future proof their fiber infrastructure in the face of faster Ethernet protocols?
12:30 PM (IST)
Closing address: – By the W.Media team
President, AFL Hyperscale
Robert Dennelly (Bob)
Director, Solutions Engineering, AFL Hyperscale
The post Webinar: Fibre Infrastructure in India today and tomorrow in Hyperscale data centres appeared first on AFL Hyperscale.