Roundtable Recap: Third-Quarter Update on Key Data Center Trends
Here's an update on key trends for 2021: A recap of our Data Center Executive Roundtable, featuring expert insights from executives at Vertiv, Infrastructure Masons, Sabey Data Centers and Kohler Power Systems.
Our 24th Data Center Executive Roundtable offers insights on four topics: The semiconductor shortage and the state of the data center supply chain, how recent weather disasters are impacting site selection and operations, the opportunities and challenges created by “software-defined everything,” and technologies that can drive long-term sustainability solutions/
Here is the full question and answer session, organized by topic.
- The Chip Shortage and Data Center Supply Chain
- Will Changing Weather Impact Site Selection, Data Center Ops?
- How ‘Software-Defined Everything’ Impacts The Data Center
- Hydrogen Has Promise as Future Backup Power Solution
Here are links to the individual Q&A summaries for each of our distinguished panel members:
- Rob Rockwood, the President of Sabey Data Centers, one of the largest-privately-held data center providers in the U.S.
- Peter Panfil, the Vice President of Global Power at Vertiv, a leading provider of data center power and cooling equipment.
- Nancy Novak, the Chief Innovation Officer at Compass Datacenters and Advisory Council member for Infrastructure Masons.
- Lenaik Andrieux, the General Manager for EMEA at Kohler Power Systems, a leading maker of power equipment for data centers.
The conversation is moderated by Data Center Frontier Founder and editor Rich Miller.
Thanks to all of our executive participants for sharing their time and insights!
Keep pace with the fact-moving world of data centers and cloud computing by following us on Twitter and Facebook, connecting with me on LinkedIn, and signing up for our weekly newspaper using the form below: